Topic: How to protect my first sneakers from creases?

So I got my first sneakers (ZX Flux) and I am juat wondering how to protect them from creases? As I'm walking u can see sneaker bent at toe and I am just worried that I will get creases fast and kinda destroy them.  As I sad they are my first and I would be glad for any info/input

Re: How to protect my first sneakers from creases?

you don't, you just wear them, creases are part of the whole thing.

A sneaker without creases is a sneaker not being worn, sneakers are for wearing...

All the gear and no idea.

flux don't really crease, unless they are made of leather

or just never wear them and they will never crease

@sogoated // @villaveloframes

Hi.
I just buy a
new balance sneakers, and after two weeks I have the same problem. They are made in leatherette.
Have you got any advice for this tipod and materials?
Thank you. (sorry for my bad English)

you wear them.. they crease,

you want creaseless shoes? go barefoot... hell even then your feet will crease.

6 (edited by TheFreshPrince September 6th, 16 12:21pm)

If you're really serious about not creasing your kicks, go half a size up and buy shoe shields. It's an insert you wear in the front of your shoe. I can tell you from personal experience they are not comfortable at all (especially if you have a wider foot) but they do the job.

Mik wrote:

you don't, you just wear them, creases are part of the whole thing.

A sneaker without creases is a sneaker not being worn, sneakers are for wearing...

This.

'crease' sneakerheads are retards.

Serial chilla

TheFreshPrince wrote:

If you're really serious about not creasing your kicks, go half a size up and buy shoe shields. It's an insert you wear in the front of your shoe. I can tell you from personal experience they are not comfortable at all (especially if you have a wider foot) but they do the job.

I did not even see a shoe shield, let alone using one so far but I could quote from Jerrod Carmichael's last stand-up that those protective sprays are not doing anything as he dishes out that they are selling those just for the commission as shoe salesmen. I had some creases on my old Adidas Tim Duncans but they were made of leather (or at least they looked like they were). I am in the market for one of the New Balance models in promotion at http://promocodius.com/tr/magazalar/boy … rim-kuponu to use at work and they are mostly fabric or canvas. Should I worry for the same problem or just regular maintenance would do the trick?